This is an automatically generated PDF version of the online resource morocco.mom-rsf.org/en/ retrieved on 2018/12/15 at 00:30
Reporters Without Borders (RSF) & Le Desk - all rights reserved, published under Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Le Desk LOGO
Reporters without borders

Maroc 24

Maroc 24 is an LLC that was created in 2012 by journalists Maria Moukrim and Taoufik Bouachrine, the latter with 51% of the shares and the former the remaining 49%. It came to life to allow for the creation of Febrayer, the online news outlet that followed the February 20th movement. It is today the sole ownership of Maria Moukrim.

Key facts

Business Form

Private

Legal Form

Limited Liability Company

Ownership

Maria Moukrim

Maria Moukrim is a journalist, former editor-in-chief of the Arabic-language newspaper Al Ayam and former journalist in the now defunct Arabic language weekly Assahifa.

100%
Media Outlets
Facts

General Information

Founding Year

2012

Founder

Taoufik Bouachrine | Maria Moukrim

Affiliated Interests Founder

Taoufik Bouachrine is a journalist has founded three daily Arabic-language newspapers (Al-Jarida al-Oukhra; Al Massae; Akhbar Al Youm Al Maghribiya)

Maria Moukrim is a journalist, former editor-in-chief of the Arabic-language newspaper Al Ayam and former journalist in the now defunct Arabic language weekly Assahifa.

Employees

MD

Contact

MD

Tax/ ID Number

250999

Further Information

Passive Transparency

upon request, ownership data is easily available from the company/channel

3 ♥
  • Project by
    Le Desk
  •  
    Reporters without borders
  • Funded by
    BMZ